OPEN FOR ORDER!!

OPEN FOR ORDER!!
Chocolate Ganache Cake

FEW YEARS BACK....

Few years back, i never had any interest in baking. it started in 2004 when my dearest sis-in-law gave me a simple steamed choc moist cake recipe. she urged me to try it. i tried. it was a success.
This entry contains some of the experiment i've been thru. the success, the failed attempt in trying new recipe, the joy, the upsetting results, etc.
These pics was taken with my hp during the early years of my baking mode (2004-2008). i was in KL then, but when i moved to Johor in 2008, i stopped quite sometime esp when i was pregnant with my son. bad morning sickness plus expensive ingredients.


 


Choc moist cake+cream cheese frosting

Choc cupcake

Choc cupcake














cuppies 4 officemate


Plain Moist choc cake
Carrot cake+fondant(1st time)
Choc cake+creamcheese frosting

cupcake for my nieces+nephews


Blueberry cheesecake

Cupcake for fun

Cupcake 4 kak maziati


Best Brownies

*Forgotten


Blueberry cheesecake
















No comments:

Post a Comment